Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Roanoke

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The aroma of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, i.e. gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or yellowed grass, plants or other vegetation
  • Residents of the home complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are dealing with any of these signs and are concerned they may be caused by a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will repair a gas leak, but in a lot of instances the homeowner is responsible. Luckily, the team at Service Experts are highly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are committed to getting the job done correctly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is backed with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a number of things to do around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair should to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to make sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Roanoke codes.

From installing gas lines for a new stove or oven to repairing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s years of experience have allowed us to handle a variety of gas line projects in the Roanoke community, so no job is too tall of an order for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is leave your home and then call 911 right away. After emergency responders are headed your way, get ahold of your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Service Experts to set up a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 promptly if you’re ever nervous about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have an odor and cannot be easily detected. The EPA recommends these steps to decrease exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances safely adjusted.
  • Invest in and use an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a trained professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and take care of any leaks immediately.
For more tips on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, check out our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair