We Support Our Furnace Installation in Roanoke With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely repair and tune up HVAC systems, we also offer first-rate furnace installation in Roanoke.
What makes our pro work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our method as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in the business. They also participate in ongoing industry and system training to find the leading methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic offerings that we give you time to consider it—365 days, in fact.
Contact us at 540-302-8645 to book your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, many furnaces last for close to 20 years, although sometimes they can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and can even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 540-302-8645 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to defend your floors from any dust we might bring in. We place sheets around the installation space to avoid messes.
- Quality work—Our Experts have achieved some of the most respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a checklist to double-check your heating equipment is running properly before we take off.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll hook up your new heating system to match local code. And we’ll often exceed expectations, for the highest quality work anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Now with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to buy a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 540-302-8645 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.