What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s made by incomplete fuel combustion frequently caused by insufficient oxygen. In your residence, appliances that need natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are vulnerable. Especially if they are not operating correctly or have been installed wrong.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from neighboring garages, as well as poorly operating fireplaces can also create carbon monoxide. CO is dangerous to the body and is fatal at heightened levels or with long exposure.

chat now widget box