We Back Our AC Installation in Roanoke With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Roanoke, you don’t want to skimp and let just any company put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. Not only do we have the qualifications and endorsements to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 540-302-8645 to request your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little hints that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re often at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your energy bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to save on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to select the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling outfit in Roanoke? Here are a few of the approaches we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new equipment for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your house and garden in the same state as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the setup procedures require us to walk inside your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to shield your carpet from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation area to keep your floors protected from debris during our work.
- Exceptional service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed in-depth schooling to receive the most coveted technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation checklist throughout the process to double-check each little detail is taken care of. We’ll also ensure everything is cooling properly and is up to local laws before we leave. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you know how to use your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Frequent communication—We’ll let you know how everything is unfolding and when you can expect us to be finished.