It’s simple to forget annual service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important priority we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because routine service provides lots of perks for your unit, like better efficiency and a lower chance for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth examination of your unit whenever they’re at your house. This inspection could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your house. This may help you make an informed decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance provides many benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Uncovers small troubles before they result in expensive service calls.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This work is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your equipment to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 540-302-8645. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.