Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about approaching bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to ensure it is being delivered to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a shout at 540-302-8645 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.