Summer has officially arrived in Roanoke and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s AC from breaking down with a seasonal AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Check system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Roanoke is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 540-302-8645 today!