Summer has officially arrived in Roanoke and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme weather. Help stop your home’s AC from breaking down with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician annually for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Check equipment clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Roanoke is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 540-302-8645 today!