Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.