Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.