No matter what the weather outside in Roanoke, the temperature in your house decides how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a thorough look at the way you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Start this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is almost here in Roanoke. How do you prepare your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Instruct my friends to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to choose and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most costly system on the market in Roanoke.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to check it out.
- Ignore it and hope it stops.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to help out your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is essential to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service professional will be on the lookout for more significant complications for your equipment. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homeowners at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a regular escalation in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you notice a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left alone it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!