No matter what the season outside, the temperature inside your house designates how comfortable you will seem. Find the right temp and your space will feel like a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time to take a thorough look at the way you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Work through this brief quiz from Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is almost here. How do you prepare your AC?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Instruct my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most expensive system on the market.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to check it out.
- Ignore it and pray it stops.
Get ready to check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to help out your equipment for a new season, a professional tune-up is essential to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC professional will be on the lookout for more significant complications for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to customers at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a regular escalation in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an costly repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!