The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which subjects them to a broad range of potential issues.
These malfunctions are frequently small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these malfunctions degrade further, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are problems and costs you can avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be functioning just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a brief amount on maintenance now may help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Identifies Minor Troubles Early
Averting major troubles in the first place is the simplest method to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate important internal components. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are repaired as they pop up.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance may lower your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a series of membership plans created to work with your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most robust protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often answer a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual check during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the best plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 540-302-8645 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.