Your HVAC system’s well-being is important, because it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a large range of issues.
Frequently malfunctions are small enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your utility bill. If these troubles progress, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or working fine, you may wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers minor problems early. Preventing big troubles from happening first is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance service provides the option to closely examine and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if issues are fixed as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Frequently this leads to an increase to your home’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy lower heating and cooling costs, plus the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working properly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance might help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on annual energy expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently breaks down during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual examination on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and get access to more perks by signing up for one of our membership plans now. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the right plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 540-302-8645 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.