How many times have you started out from home realizing you forgot to change the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your house from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are a few of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and cautions you and Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Roanoke to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Service Experts in Roanoke at 540-302-8645.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy