Energy efficiency never felt so good. Literally. Our maximum efficiency gas furnaces will keep your house warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products provide maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we carry. Read more about each product below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Roanoke a call at 540-302-8645. We’ll offer you a free estimate and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If there was only one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “outstanding.” That’s pretty convincing in itself, but it doesn’t quite explain all the benefits and features of this mighty gas furnace. For starters, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can find.1 With an AFUE rating of up to 98.2% and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this gas furnace can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s some serious ROI. But the features don’t end there. The SLP98V is built with many features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. We realize we just covered efficiency but this was too good to not share.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – lowers sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
The bottom line: this unit has almost endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 540-302-8645 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Roanoke.
Across North America, and in Roanoke, you can’t find a quieter gas furnace than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than your typical gas furnaces. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and allows you to feel the heat – not hear it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Learn about more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for more accurate temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – minimizes heat loss and maximizes efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help reduce your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. And we want you to know about a handful that really stand out. First, this furnace earned AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only greater average, but it could save you a bunch of money on your energy bills. Second, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for higher efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Service Experts help with all your Roanoke area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.