The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Roanoke. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Roanoke, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for maximum comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 540-302-8645 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.