Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or making an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Roanoke.
In Roanoke, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help you save energy in the summer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. The system is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, meaning you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in Roanoke – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Roanoke, give us a call at 540-302-8645 or schedule a free appointment.